The Polonia Academy in Częstochowa was founded in 1992 as the College of Foreign Languages and Economics and entered under the number 8 into the register of non-public universities kept by the Minister of Science and Higher Education in accordance with Art. 37 section 2 of the Act of July 20, 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended). On March 30, 2012, the University obtained a permit from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education for an indefinite period of time. The Academy has a single-faculty structure - the Interdisciplinary Faculty, within which there are: 5 institutes, 2 schools, 6 research centers, 25 scientific and research laboratories, the Library and Information Center, and the Academic Career Office. The university is authorized to conduct first-cycle studies in 9 fields and second-cycle studies in 5 fields. The Academy offers the possibility of raising professional qualifications at postgraduate studies and at the International Doctoral School. Students have the opportunity to obtain pedagogical qualifications at the Teacher Training and In-Service Center at the Polish Academy of Sciences since 1999. During their studies, each student has the opportunity to obtain language certificates from level A1 to level C2 in the field of English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic. The university is an Accredited LCCI IQ Examination Center. Since 1992, the School has been operating the Polish Language and Culture Center, registered at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which teaches Polish for foreigners from level A1 to level B2. Since its inception, the Polish Academy of Sciences has been cooperating with over 2,000 universities around the world..